How To Plan Your Epic RV Adventure
Find the best destinations, safest and fastest driving routes, & most epic camping spots for everyone from the spontaneous traveler to the meticulous planner!
Want to learn how to plan your next RV road trip using free online resources?
Welcome to the How to Plan Your Epic RV Adventure Course!
Designed by an actual rocket scientist, this course teaches you how to plan your epic North American RV adventure quickly and easily.
We've compiled 14 sections chock-full of information, important links, tutorials, worksheets and tips we learned from our own hard earned experiences living on the road over the years to ensure you can plan anything from a weekend camping trip to a full-time RVing life on the road.
That includes over 5 hours of video instruction; checklist, worksheets and spreadsheets, plus a Bonus Section with 3 in-depth examples where we work through the whole planning process from start to finish.
By the end of this course you’ll gain the knowledge to feel confident in planning your family’s next epic RV trip and look forward to all the fantastic memories you’ll make.
Your adventure will be stress free and perfectly planned for you!
You'll travel to epic locations, feel comfortable and safe driving your route, know how to make the adventure fun for everyone involved, find camping spots in absolutely epic locations, participate in the coolest activities, and easily be able to adjust if something goes wrong.
We've learned these lessons the hard way. We've had things go wrong, showed up to locations to find they are full, and missed out on awesome experiences because of a lack of planning.
We've distilled everything we've learned over our many years of traveling plus finding and exploring awesome locations for our YouTube channel into easily mastered sections. What took us years of trial and error you can learn in less than 2 weeks.
The fun doesn't stop when the course is over! As part of the course you will become part of our awesome Facebook community. You'll get to ask us questions directly, hear about epic adventures from other RVers, and share your own journeys with other travelers.
Lastly, you'll get lifetime access to the course and all updates. As new course modules and lectures are added, you'll have access to all new material for no additional charge. Sign up once and enjoy access to everything in the course forever.
So make sure your next RV adventure is stress-free, fun & epic! Sign up today!
Reserving campsites and planning your trip does not have to be a stressful ordeal.
Learn step-by-step how to get it right.
"As a full-time traveler, How To Plan Your Epic RV Adventure is a course that we could have benefitted from greatly as beginner RVers. Before you set out on your next road trip in your RV, I definitely recommend taking this course so that you can make less mistakes and spend more time enjoying your trip."
- Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, Blogger, Writer - Making Sense of Cents
" If you have anxiety about how to plan your upcoming RV road trip, Steve and Courtney have an extremely detailed resource to answer all your lingering questions. From how to find the best campsites, planning your route, and avoiding hazardous situations, we definitely recommend their course to take all the guesswork out of planning your travels."
- Heath & Alyssa Padgett, RV Entrepreneurs, - Heath and Alyssa
"If there was ever a package under the Christmas tree that could answer all your trip planning needs...this is it! Clear, easy to follow, useful tips, templates, how-to-demo's all bundled into an easy online, self-paced learning experience. There is no fluff here-every section builds on the other and we are all better trip planners thanks to Courtney's willingness to share her experience, tips and techniques with us."
- Luisa Sherman, Avion Owner & Traveler - The Pewter Palace
30-day Money Back Guarantee
Course not for you? Request a refund within 30 days and receive a 100% refund.
What You'll Learn in This Course:
Who SHOULD Take This Course:
- RVers new & old + those who haven't started yet. Whether you have been full-timing in an RV for years or haven't bought your first rig yet, there is a lot for you to learn in this course. It includes everything from basic beginner tips to advanced suggestions for every experience level.
- Weekend warriors & full-time RVers. It doesn't matter if your epic adventure will be a three day weekend or months on the road, we show you how to plan!
- Spontaneous travelers & meticulous planners. If a stress free trip means having every detail planned months in advance or if it means having nothing planned until the day before, we can show you what to do to design the plan you need.
- Young, old, flying solo or taking the whole family along. Planning for a solo adventure is very different than planning for a group. Tips and tricks to guarantee good times had by all!
- Tent campers to toy haulers. Whether your rig is tiny or huge, we can help you find the best camping spots that fit your rig and your budget!
Who Should NOT Take This Course:
- Travelers who love the stress of having a trip go wrong, not having a place to stay the night, and listening to more arguing then laughing.
- Those who want to miss the awe inspiring locations and fun activities on their next driving route.
- If you have a new baby on the way and would rather keep more of your money for baby food. :)
"I highly recommend this to anyone looking to plan an RV or road trip. You will find so many inspiring places and things you want to see and do. As was said in Shakespeare, “The world is your oyster….”, Courtney has simply provided you a fantastic way to get to the pearl! "
- Melissa Brown, Living the dream one curious day at a time. Avid traveler, Working on my Second Act & Former IT Sales Executive
"This course should almost be a prerequisite when someone is buying their first RV because it is that good."
- Greg Collins, Experienced traveler
My name is Courtney Adcock. I am former rocket-scientist who travels full-time in a 30’ Airstream with my husband, Steve, and our two dogs. We've been living and traveling full-time in our RV for over 2 years. We film our adventures and awe inspiring camping spots for our YouTube Channel, A Streamin’ Life.
We get questions all the time about how we plan our travels, how we find such awesome places to photograph and hike, how to find beautiful campgrounds or boondocking spots, and the best driving routes for RVs.
As a former rocket scientist, I know all about detailed planning and keeping things organized. I will show you how to plan the perfect Epic RV Adventure for your next trip without the stress!
"I really liked the RV Adventure Basics Worksheet. My husband was hesitant about retiring and traveling. He kept asking if we could afford it. With this tool, I can estimate our fuel costs, search for campgrounds and call for their prices. I can put all of this on the budget worksheet you provided (You thought of everything), and Yes, we can afford it."
- Teresa Vitek, Newbie traveler and RVer
"I feel like I have watched every video I could get my hands on in YouTube in regards to RV living/ traveling/maintenance/etc… This offered something unique and new. Some of this content I had run into before, but never in one place and never this well organized."
- Allen Shorter, Newbie RVer, Space to Smile
"Being a newbie, our travels are weekend trips within 100 miles of our home. We have not yet made a trip beyond 100 miles but through your course and tools you provided I feel confident in planning and making our first epic adventure. My wife and I just started talking about our first real trip next spring to San Antonio, TX and we will use your the tools laid out in your course to make our plans."
- Gregg Tulowitzky, New RVer
Frequently Asked Questions
"I wish this course existed when we started full-time RVing! It would have saved me so much time and eliminated a lot of unnecessary stressful days!"
- Courtney Adcock, YouTube RV Traveler, A Streamin' Life